Last chance to apply for a traineeship at the Council of the EU
- Are you an EU national and interested in completing a traineeship?
- Are you available from 1 February to 30 June 2019 (first period)?
- Do you have a thorough knowledge of English or French?
- Choose which traineeship is of interest to you?
- Apply before the deadline!
If you will have completed at least the first part of your university studies and have a degree certificate or equivalent by the 28 September 2019?
Apply until 12:00 noon Brussels time on 28 September 2018
For more information on the paid traineeship
Compulsory unpaid traineeship
If you are a third, fourth or fifth year university student who has to complete a compulsory training period as part of their course? Or if you are a student who is required to do research for a thesis or a doctorate?
Apply until 12:00 noon Brussels time on 15 October 2018
For more information on the compulsory unpaid traineeship
Next round of traineeships
Still interested? Perhaps the second period will suit you better?
- 1 September 2019 to 31 January 2020