Innovation Fund Denmark: Kick-off meeting (August 2018)
August 29 @ 10:15 am - 4:30 pm UTC+3
With the target to create growth and employment in Denmark, Innovation Fund Denmark (IFD) is willing to venture an investment in projects at an early stage.
The Kick-Off meeting gives participants the opportunity to meet up with all approved Industrial PhD projects and participants. It prepares the project partners for a good and successful collaboration by introducing participants to useful tips about how to handle dilemmas that may occur during a project.
When an application has been approved, all company supervisors, university supervisors and Industrial PhD candidates are required to participate in a kick-off event with the aim to:
- Meet with other Industrial PhD students, university supervisors and company supervisors
- Present your project by the mandatory poster in the poster session
- Give you the opportunity to network with other projects
- Prepare the project partners for a positive collaboration
- Introduce the Innovation Fund Denmark to the Industrial PhD projects